Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elliott Family

 Sherri & I met at a trackers wife night [because our husbands are both Marines with 2nd tracks….the awesome YAT-YAS group ;) ] & I could tell when I met her that she was down to earth like me. We bonded one night over making jokes about how we love our children more when they are sleeping and await the kids'  bedtime so we can have mommy time. [we're totally joking and we do love our children, I promise…just a little more when they are sleeping. ;) kidding…sorta ;) ] But, I have a bad habit of watching the super lame Bachelor & Bachelorette series on TV. I find humor in it but apparently, none of my other friends do. So, when I found out Sherri watched it too I was excited to have someone to watch it with since nobody else would watch it with me! How can you not enjoy watching all the women who claim to be in love after only 2 days of meeting a man and after cat fighting with tons of other crazy females for a man with a cheesy combover and looks like a Ken doll? I find it hysterical honestly. So, we watched the Bachelorette together because none of my other friends are lame enough to enjoy the lame train wreck comedy of the Bachelorette. But apparently, Sherri understands the humor in it just like me! lol [she also understands the humor in making jokes about how we love our kids better when they are sleeping, and only the cool moms can joke about that and understand without getting all serious thinking we are serious. or are we?] Ok I seriously just repeated myself about 1237087 times. I'm not a writer ok…I'm a photographer. Don't judge me. Anyways, after that extremely pointless paragraph that you have wasted your time reading, here are some of the previews from the Elliott family shoot. Their youngest beautiful little lady sure did give me a run for my money. She was super sad the whole time. I felt so bad for her. I did the best I could to capture her anyways! Good thing she even looks cute while sad! I didn't realize I was that scary! lol

PURCHASE | http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/elliottfamily























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography