Featured

Search Bar

Monday, August 18, 2014

Styled Shoot: Ryanne

A few months ago [like January/February....soooo let's just say this took a while to finally make happen with being busy and what not haha] but I was feeling a bit bored with my work and was so busy doing similar shoots over and over BUT I craved doing something for me to be a little outside the normal photo shoots I do. I had a vision of what I wanted. I found the model I wanted, I knew I'd have a great makeup artist, and I went to the teeny bop jewelry store for some accessories! haha I got what I thought fit what I wanted for the look of this session and Ryanne and I coordinated an outfit that matched the look I was going for. I also knew that I HAD to have horses. I love horses. My dad had a horse farm for a few years and I really grew to love them every time I would go visit my dad and play around at the farm around them. They are such gorgeous animals so I knew they'd make the perfect background. I'm so pleased to have finally got this shoot done and that I was able to play around a little bit with such gorgeous animals and a beautiful girl to model! Thanks to Makeup by Angela Avila for doing the makeup as well. Check out her page HERE!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net

VIEW ALL AND PURCHASE | http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/ryanne

    





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography