Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Best Friend is MARRIED! :)



My best friend Emilee just got married a few days ago and I'm sooo happy for her. I put a picture of us on each of each other's wedding days. I'm so happy we can both be married together now because we got engaged together and planned our weddings together so now that all that is over and we are both actually married we can have lots of married people fun haha. Whatever that means haha. Now I'm just looking forward to all of my other good friends weddings...not to mention any names ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography