Featured

Search Bar

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Adam & Aly's Wedding












These are just a few pics from my friends, Aly & Adam's wedding. Aly & Adam had a few engagement pics taken with me a few months ago so it was fun to be able to get a few shots of them at their wedding as well. Unfortunately, I didn't have my good camera so I couldn't get as many pics as I would have liked but it was still fun to capture some precious moments. Aly made a very beautiful bride and Adam made a very handsome groom. Best wishes to the both of you and your new marriage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography