Featured

Search Bar

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Kennedy's


































This wedding soooo much fun! Let me just say that this bride & groom definitely has some fun friends. Everyone was out dancing and having a good time. The reception was full of dance offs and such which made for very entertaining pictures. I couldn't post them all their were so many but there were some hilarious pictures for sure! The wedding was also absolutely beautiful. It was outdoors at Radford University. The bride was SO awesome to work with and the groom was awesome as well! I had a great time at this wedding and am very glad I got to meet two awesome new people! Congrats Kennedy's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography