Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Baucom's
















This family was a blast to photograph! Susan had contacted me before and told me all the cute little details about the children: Piper, Elliot, and Penelope! {cute names to match the cute kids!} As you can see in the photos, the children were all smiles which made them super easy to photography! Susan and her husband were all about getting involved and doing things even like jumping to make their pictures fun! They sure did great and I'm so glad to have gotten the opportunity to meet the Baucom family and photograph them! Hope you enjoy some of my favs from their shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography