Featured

Search Bar

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family - Baucom 2012






















I photographed the Baucom family last summer. Matter of fact they were my FIRST clients to have their photos taken by Rachel SMITH Photography given I had just got married right before I had their first photoshoot. :) So I am a bit fond of them anyways because they were the first clients to write Rachel SMITH on the check. ;) It made me giggle like a little school girl inside. Anyways, I loved working with them last year as they were so fun and all very sweet. I was honored this year when Susan e-mailed me asking if I would photograph their vacation family pictures again this year. They are truly a wonderful family and I hope I get to photograph their beautiful family each time they come to visit! Hope you enjoy some of my favorites from the session. To order professional prints and many other personalized items from this photo shoot, please visit: http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/baucom2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography