Featured

Search Bar

Friday, December 13, 2013

The White's

I had to travel to PA for a wedding my husband was a part of with one of our Marine buddies so I decided I'd check and see if anyone wanted photo shoots on our travel route because I am always loving new locations and thought it was a great opportunity to get some different ones and meet some new people! I was thrilled when one of my old college friends, Lauren and her husband Bobby, asked me to photograph them on my trip! We met them in Alexandria, VA and we froze and even got a bit rained on but we did what we could with what we had! Luckily their little lady is adorable so she made it that much more fun! Here are some of my favs from their shoot!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net

Like this photo? Show it some love and follow Rachel Smith Photography to see more like this in the future!

PURCHASE | http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/white
BLOG | http://rachelsmithphotographync.blogspot.com/

Clients feel free to tag or share on your page, just please remember to credit your photographer with a link back to my website or page. Do not download, crop, edit, or alter the images in anyway.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography