Featured

Search Bar

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Williams Family

This sweet family had a shoot booked on a beautiful but very cold day. We hurried through this session  best we could to keep the babies warm. I chased their oldest daughter around quite a bit to keep myself warm and to try to catch a smile from her. I think we were saved by bribing her with goldfish for the most part but we still managed to get some great shots! Their little girls are just so cute! Here are a few of my favorites.

www.rachelsmithphotography.net













No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography