Featured

Search Bar

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Maya + Brandon, Prom 2015 | Rachel Smith Photography - Statesboro Ga & Savannah Ga Photographer

Maya + Brandon's parents wanted to get their prom photos done so we did just that on the beautiful Onslow Beach in North Carolina while I was there for my last visit. This beautiful beach reminded me why I love NC so much and miss living there tremendously. I am loving how these photos turned out! I hope you like them too!

To purchase images/prints from this session, visit: http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/mayabrandon

www.rachelsmithphotography.net
Statesboro + Savannah Georgia Photographer

Session done at Onslow Beach, NC on Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base











No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography