Featured

Search Bar

Friday, October 16, 2015

Korte Family #3 | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro and Savannah Georgia Photographer

This is my 3rd time working with this family! Repeat clients are the best because I love seeing the kiddos change and grow with each new session! This was one of my most recent trip to North Carolina's sessions and I'm so thankful I got to photograph this family while I was there!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net
Statesboro + Savannah and surrounding areas photographer
Family Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography