Featured

Search Bar

Monday, October 19, 2009

Nicki & Hunter













I was excited when I heard that my best friend since 5th grade and her new baby boy were coming to Lynchburg to visit! It was so good to catch up with her and capture some beautiful moments between mother & son. Nicki's husband Jake is a marine. He is in training right now to prepare for his 3rd deployment. Nicki decided to have these pictures taken for Jake so that he could have some nice pictures of his family to take with him while he is away for so long. Before he deploys in April, when I see them again in December, we are going to be getting some family shots of Nicki, Hunter, AND Jake! :) I can't wait!

2 comments:

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography