Featured

Search Bar

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Couples | Jake & Nicki

When you get married, it's unintentional that sometimes your kids overtake your sanity...I mean, time.  ;) Needless to say, Jake & Nicki have two little ones, but wanted some photos of just them - so we took a few so they could have some photos to be a special representation of the love they share. Family shoot will come eventually, but for now, here are some previews of their mini session as a couple. Hope you enjoy some of my favs!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net








No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography