Featured

Search Bar

Monday, April 14, 2014

Garrett Turns One!

I took Garrett's photos a few months ago and was super excited when his mom hired me to take his first year photos. She warned me to wear my jogging shoes because I would probably spend most of the time chasing him around. This was true but he was such a cutie to chase with those big blue eyes! He wasn't a fan of his birthday cake but "it's his party he can cry if he wants to" right!??! I hope you enjoy some of these previews!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net













No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography