Featured

Search Bar

Friday, August 22, 2014

Korte | One Year Photos

How cute is this little guy? For some reason, only on my blog, the B&W's are showing a little sepia like so check out the FB link if you want to as well! :) However, this little guy had his photos done because he just turned ONE! I love the little smirks and grins he gives! So precious. I also got a few out-take shots of his mom trying to get him happy again when he would get upset during the shoot and I'm so glad I snapped them because they are my favorites from the session! Hope you enjoy this cutie as much as I did! :) 

PURCHASE | 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography