Featured

Search Bar

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Military Homecoming | Ramsey Family

I've had the opportunity to photograph some monumental moments in this sweet family's life. I first met them when I did their maternity shoot a while back, followed by their newborn shoot, and now their homecoming! Check out their emotional YouTube reuniting video below as well as some of my favorite photos from their session. This military homecoming is a little different than the usual as it was at a public airport instead of a military base. But you could still feel the emotion just as strong and it was just as awesome! I was so happy for this sweet family that they could be together again!
Before, check out a preview from their old maternity shoot, newborn session, and then on to their most recent homecoming! :) I hope you all enjoy! 

xo
Rachel Smith Photography


YOUTUBE VIDEO

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography