Featured

Search Bar

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Military Homecoming: O'Sullivan

This middle of the night homecoming gave the girls a surprise when the bus drove by and a few minutes later the guys randomly started walking in, in the dark, from the armory. No announcement was made, no wife knew when her husband would walk up, and the anticipation left all the wives wondering where their husband was and when he would walk up on them. Morgan's husband must have been anxious to see her because it didn't take him long to get to her. After several long months, these newlyweds are back together again! :) I hope you enjoy their video and some of my favorite previews from the homecoming. 

Check out their sweet homecoming video below or by click on the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGf0jZzPUsM&feature=youtu.be



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography