Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Surprise Engagement | Downing

Eric contacted me about photographing his surprise engagement to his fiancĂ© and I was super excited to capture it for him! They play on a co-ed softball team together and had practice one evening and his plan was to show up late to practice and surprise her in front of everyone with a proposal. Well, turns out she was sick that day so he had to change some plans and try to get her there so he could pull off the surprise! Well, it worked and even though he had some bumps in the road - he was able to pull it off! He even had arranged for some family to be there so they could congratulate them afterwards. Props to him for hiring a photographer for the big moment. I think that's every girls secret dream! lol Good for him...and good news for him - SHE SAID YES! :) 
I hope you enjoy some of my favorites from the shoot. 

www.rachelsmithphotography.net























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography