Featured

Search Bar

Monday, October 6, 2014

Kowalski Couple

I have worked with this gorgeous gal before for her boudoir shoot so I was excited when she wanted to book a couples shoot because I remembered how gorgeous she was. They make a beautiful couple and it was fun working with them. Although I know the husband was super uncomfortable and wasn't thrilled about taking pics [what guy is?], he made the best of it and had Nikki and I cracking up half the session. Here are some of my favorites from their "gloomy day" session. [I added some FAKE sun flare in their for the wife since she loved it, but we had gloomy skies!] I prefer the real sun flare but when we don't get it and the client wants it, we will make it happen! lol

















 There is a totally valid reason why she is cracking up here ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography