Featured

Search Bar

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Torkelson Family Session #2 | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro + Savannah GA Photographer

The Torkelson family are not only clients, but are dear friends of mine who are very special to me. Last year we had an amazing session to update their family photos that they hadn't had done since they lost their sweet baby boy Grant so we incorporated him into that session in memory of him. This year, they got some more family photos done and we took a special photo to incorporate Grant into a photo with his daddy. To read more about this family + their story, and see their beautiful previous family session from last year, visit the bloglink: 

http://rachelsmithphotographyga.blogspot.com/2014/10/torkelson-family-remembering-grant.html

Here are 3 of my favorite images remembering sweet baby Grant <3
The top photo is especially important since mama + daddy never dreamed they could have an image with all three of their babies together, so it was an honor to make that happen for them!
Here are two photos from last year's session and one from this year's session...
followed by the rest of the previews from this year's session.
Enjoy! <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography