Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Rob + Amy // Trash the Dress, Couples session - Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro Georgia + surrounding areas photographer

Who has been following my page so long that you remember this Alexandria, VA session? 
Well, this couple pictured below from this Alexandria VA engagement photo session in the rain from a couple years ago booked another session with me when I came to the VA/DC area for sessions. Now, they have been married and were ready to do some fun post-wedding/trash the dress shots! So we did just that in Georgetown area of Washington DC. It had just rained so the ground was wet and there was no sun in sight, but we made it work and had fun doing so! I hope you enjoy the rest of the photos from their session! Many of you have commented that you liked Amy's red heels in her first session, well, she brought them back for this session so you will see them again! :)

Rachel Smith Photography
www.rachelsmithphotography.net
Statesboro GA + Surrounding areas photographer
Available for travel! :)

To order prints + other personalized items, please visit their online gallery: 
http://rachelsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/mastrovito

 Alexandria, Virginia Engagement session shot above

Most recent Georgetown session below



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography