Featured

Search Bar

Monday, December 7, 2015

The MacDonald's // Rachel Smith Photography // Statesboro + Savannah Ga Photographer

This awesome couple are two of my favorite clients ever! They have truly made me feel so valuable as a photographer as they have invested not only money in me, but time traveling to me and are always so much fun, laid back, and let me know how appreciated I am by them! This is my third session with them. They live in Massachusetts, and the first session they drove to PA while I was up there traveling for a session. The second session, they drove all the way down to NC for a session with me when I lived there. This third time, they drove down to Washington DC while I was there for sessions for one. This session was a little different than normal as it was a bit later in the evening so we could get some shots at some spots using the lighting around us and hope to have a little less busy of areas. However, DC never sleeps so we worked around the people that were all over the place. :) Here are some of my favorites from this session and I hope you enjoy them too!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net
Rachel Smith Photography
Statesboro + Savannah Ga Photographer
Available for travel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography