Featured

Search Bar

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Leahy Maternity | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro GA Photographer

You may remember this gorgeous couple from a gender reveal session I did a few ago [see photo below] But this couple is so super sweet, so in love and are going to be amazing parents. Here are some of my favorites from their session where they had their maternity session on their family farm, where they got married not terribly long ago! 

www.rachelsmithphotography.net

Here is one from their gender reveal we did a few months ago!

And now here is their maternity session. They are beautiful people inside and out! 







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography