Featured

Search Bar

Friday, April 15, 2016

West Family | Illinois Session | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro GA Photographer

I got so many different vibes while editing this session of what I wanted each photo to look like individually so you will see a few different looks in this session but either way, I'm loving the background and the sweet family captured. This is a session from my trip to Illinois! I hope you like some of my favorites!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net























No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography