Featured

Search Bar

Friday, April 3, 2015

Baucom Family - Session #3 | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro, Ga Photographer

This sweet family has booked a session with me every time they vacation in Topsail Beach, NC since 2012. They had a session in 2012, 2013, and then 2015. When this mama found out I was moving to GA she was bummed she would have to find a new photographer and booked her vacation for August. Then she coincidentally saw that I was going to be visiting NC in March and taking sessions while I was there so they moved their vacation to the weekend I was coming so we could get in a session! I was super excited when she told me those were the dates and they matched up! It has been so neat to see this family grow! The first photo is a photo from their first, second, and current session.  It was a super ugly day out but everyone were troopers and we made the best of the session anyways!

www.rachelsmithphotography.net

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography