Featured

Search Bar

Monday, April 6, 2015

First Baptist Church, Northside Campus, Jacksonville NC | Rachel Smith Photography, Statesboro Ga

When I was asked to take some photos during my North Carolina visit of the Northside campus of FBC Jax, I couldn't have been more happy to have said an enthusiastic YES and give back to a church that has given so much to my heart while we lived in North Carolina. I started going to First Baptist in Jacksonville when I first moved there in 2010 and eventually made my way over to the Northside campus in 2014. This church has given so much to my heart & to many others as well and it was the biggest reason I was so sad when my husband volunteered for recruiting duty and we moved to GA for it. I miss every single thing about this church and Pastor Jason's amazing messages.  I grew up in a Christian school, went to church 3 times a week, and even went to a Liberty University, the biggest Christian university in the country, and never had I gotten so much from a pastor's messages than Pastor Jason's. His messages speak deep + are down to earth, realistic, and relatable. They speak the truth of God's word in a way all can understand and relate to. Plus, he's pretty funny too! ha! The people there are great! They serve God through action and really want to make a difference in the city, not just the church! Whenever I come to town, I will definitely be visiting this amazing church. I am so glad I could capture some of the action that takes place at their Northside campus. This is a little peak of what the Northside campus of FBC Jax looks like! 

Check out the church's website + Facebook below to find out more information about their locations + service times. Deployed or not sure about the "church thing"? Check out Pastor Jason's sermons online on their site. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! God is doing BIG THINGS at this church at both campuses. So, if you are in the Jacksonville, NC area - check them out!

WEB | http://fbcjax.net
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/FirstBaptistJAX

MAIN CAMPUS | 1985 Gum Branch Rd, Jacksonville, NC 28540
NORTHSIDE CAMPUS | 365 Commons Dr S, Jacksonville, NC 28546

SERVICE TIMES & LOCATIONS | http://www.fbcjax.net/pages/page.asp?page_id=226087













No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography