Featured

Search Bar

Monday, September 9, 2013

Photography: Shooting Manual | Summary of what matters and why it matters | VIDEO TUTORIAL

Last week I posted a couple of tutorials about a basic clean edit that I do & also how I achieve my dreamy natural skies. To view more about those, you can visit that blogpost HERE!

Tonight, I've uploaded a video tutorial I made about shooting manual. It isn't very in depth but it's just sort of a general description of what matters when shooting manual and why it matters. As a warning to you all: I am hardly wearing any makeup in this so warning on that onee. Also, I just want to clarify that I do not in ANYWAY claim to know it all or even talk the "proper" photography talk. I like to think I'm more of a "Photography for Dummies" type of talker and I like to make it more understandable for those of us who don't like big words ;) I simply made this little video tutorial of a small summary of what matters when shooting manual and why it matters because it was requested from a couple of people on my Facebook page. If you would like more in depth information about manual and how to "nail" it with manual, stay tuned for information about my possible upcoming workshop. :) I'm thinking drinks & cupcakes [because they make everything more awesome], short teaching guide/lesson to include a lot of basics as well as some post-processing tips, handouts, and a hands on bride & groom styled shoot [with Makeup by Briana doing the makeup] where you can practice the new skills you've learned while having me help you achieve better quality photos with the information you learned during the teaching lesson. Be sure to let me know if this is something your interested in or not! Your interest determines if this will be happening or not! :) 

ANYYYYYWAYS - Here is a little "cheat sheet" [below] I made to go along with this video. I hope you enjoy the cheat sheet and the video! Please give me your feedback so I can know if you enjoyed this or not! 
Thank you! :)

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1w2hCBw3Bc&feature=youtu.be




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography