Featured

Search Bar

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Knight Family | Lifestyle

The Knight's contacted me to take some lifestyle family photos for them because their granddaughter was going to be moving a ways away and they wanted to get some photos of and with her before she moved. This little lady gave me a run for my money for sure but that wasn't anything I am not used to as she is the same age as my little man. This session was a ton of fun & I am thankful I had the opportunity to capture these little everyday lifestyle moments for the Knight family & their granddaughter.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography