Featured

Search Bar

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shaw Family

The Shaw Family is a very special to me as I have had the pleasure of working with them ever since Liam was a newborn. I first met them when I photographed Liam's newborn photos. I later did his 9 month photos and now his 1 year photos along with their family photos. I have loved being able to capture this little cutie's sweet smile, chunky monkey rolls, and listen to his super hilarious giggle all the while. :) These are just some of the few favorites from this family's session last week. I wanted to get them done in time for little Liam's birthday and YAY ME today is his birthday and they are getting their pictures today! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LIAM! xoxo





















Feel free to tag/share on your page but please remember to credit your photographer with a link back to this page. Do not download, alter, crop, or edit the photos in any way. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography