Featured

Search Bar

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Siebrecht Family

The Siebrecht family are friends of ours. Jared works in the same unit as my husband. Kaitlyn had asked me for pictures on a few different occasions and every time she would hesitate and decide it was just too much money to spend on pictures at the time. Well, FINALLY Kaitlyn decided to bite the bullet and book a family shoot with me. She told me she had been saving her babysitting money because these types of quality pictures are worth the investment. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. It seems that so many people book based off "the best deal" they can get and "cheapest price" but it makes my hardworking photographer heart happy when a client can't afford it but saves up instead anyways. This shows me that they value my WORK and didn't book me based off of price. During the shoot while I was "posing" everyone [as best I could with the 2 little active kiddos haha] Jared said, "Man, you are particular!" I laughed and even though he didn't mean it as a compliment [and I think what he REALLY meant to say was "Man, you are bossy!" lol] I took it as a compliment because it is because I am so particular/bossy however you wanna call it that you don't look so awkward in your photos. I've done some bad poses throughout my day so I have learned the hard way what works and what doesn't work. So, for those of you with an upcoming session - I apologize for being particular. But I promise you will thank me when you don't look like an uncomfortable weirdo in your pictures ;) haha Anyways, I hope you enjoy these previews of this sweet family! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography