Featured

Search Bar

Thursday, September 5, 2013

VIDEO TUTORIALS | "Dreamy Skies" & Basic Quick Clean Edit

Want to learn how to achieve these post-processing looks? Well, now you can! :)



I had some requests from a few people to make a video tutorial on how I get my "dreamy" natural skies in my photos and also what I use in my everyday basic editing on the majority of my photos. I made three different video tutorials on this. I made a "Dreamy Skies" tutorial for Photoshop and then one for Lightroom, then a shorter video tutorial just on the quick, basic & clean edit in Lightroom. Links to the tutorials can be found on my youtube channel at: 

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsmithphotographyNC/feed

Thank you and I hope you enjoy them! :) If you have any other requests, feel free to email them to rachelsmithphotographyNC@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography