Featured

Search Bar

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tentative Mentoring Workshop Details!!!


OK WORKSHOP PEEPS! Here are the details below of what will be included in the workshop. Price is still being determined dependent upon location of workshop & how many people show they will book. [dependent upon price I know lol] 

There will also be TWO gifts to win:


$20 ETSY Giftcard Drawing 
AND
The person who refers the most people to book the workshop as well will win a FREE Rachel Smith Photography photoshoot with their camera for "About Me" pictures for their website and a custom designed photography logo 

DATE OPTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS - I can only do ONE or the other so please head to my Facebook page and comment in the comments on the status with the photo shown below to let me know which date is best for you! I am excited for this and hope you all decide to attend! :)

Sunday, October 6 [probly from 4pm-8pm]
OR
Saturday October 12 [probly from 4pm-8pm]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page

THUMBTACK

So happy to have found Thumbtack! I receive requests for quotes from clients in my surrounding areas for their photography needs. It really helps me market to potential clients and have an opportunity to be hired by people who I may not have found had I not joined Thumbtack! If you click below you can view my profile there and even leave me a review if you have had a session with me in the past! Rachel Smith Photography